Internet Module – IP150
PARADOX ● IP150
• SSL support for sending secured emails via a secure sockets layer; a protocol for encrypting information over the Internet
• HTTPS support for improving security (HyperText Transfer Protocol Secure; a widely used communications protocol for secure communication over a computer network)
• Two I/Os on board; controlled via the web interface, triggering an email
• Event log on web interface; displays last 64 events
• Easy installation; built-in clip for mounting in a metal box
• Report control panel events via IP to the Paradox IPR512 GPRS/IP Monitoring Receiver
• Control and monitor a control panel through an IP network (LAN/WAN/Internet)
• Compatible with Spectra SP series (V2.10 or higher), MG5000/MG5050 (V2.10 or higher) and EVO control panels
• Use NEware, WinLoad or Babyware to access your system through the Internet
• Receive notification of system alarms via email
• Arm/disarm individual partitions via web browser
• View live status of all zones and partitions (e.g., open/close, arm/disarm, troubles and alarms) via web browser
• ParadoxMyHome available for dynamic IP address
• Very low bandwidth consumption
• Supported language: English
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.