10 Amp, 4-Circuit with QuadraSync, 24VDC – PE-10SN
HOCHIKI ● PE-10SN
10 Amp, 4-Circuit with QuadraSync, 24VDC
The Hochiki Notification Appliance Circuit Power Extender
• (2) Trouble Relays
• (2) Class A or Class B Trigger Circuits
• (2) Class A or (4) Class B NAC Circuits
• QuadraSync Protocols Include: Gentex, System Sensor, Faraday, Wheelock and Amseco
• QuadraSync Offers the Capability to Have a Different Manufacturer Model Notification Devices on Each Circuit Through Dip Switch Configuration
• Supports 7 – 55AH Batteries
• Accommodates (2) 12VDC/12AH batteries
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
MOXEE ● HM-613PC-44-Wire 46mm Network Photoelectric Smoke Detectortor The HM-613PC-4 46mm 4-wire network photoelectric smoke detector has no need to distinguish the negative and positive poles of power source. Its alarm output is normally close or normally open dry contact signal. The non-coding type product is approved by LPCB EN54-7 certification. It is available with relay output which can be chosen to be normally open or normally closed output according to the practical need. In the normal working status of the product, the indicator flashes once every 10 seconds. In alarm state, it lights, and the contact action is output. Resistance to the radio frequency interference of 20V/m-1GHZ, the product provides two options of automatic resetting and resetting after power off. The two resetting modes can be chosen via the DIP switch at the bottom of the product. Meanwhile, the mounting base of the product utilizes the metal terminal block mode, which is simple and reliable. In addition, the product is compatible with all the conventional fire alarm control panels in the market.
GROOVED COUPLING ● 740 Series740: Rapid Installation Pivot-Bolt (GRIP) Rigid Coupling
* Kind: Slotted * Shape: Tubular * Uses: Tube * Other features: Rigid, pivoting * Diameter: Min 2 in, Max 8 in * Pressure: 130000 psi